Saarang 2012 Main Teaser done by me \m/


Hmm one of my aim that i want to acheive b4 living IITM..
i thought of doing it in my 3rd year..,but u know  sometyms conditions turns quite wrong with u for a good cause..My design core Manchy(saarang 2012) call'd me one day n asked to do d main teaser dat too in just 6days of time with d help of Paleri who was core for shaastra 2011 design team..,but i was not at all ready for dat..at first i heard dat theme song for saarang u know its not dat level,even d time constraint n pro-show cores calling me "dude come to deans office..is that done??"hmm god knows d pain dat i experienced n finally started doin with d ideas from paleri n arithy my co-cord n walker who was total inspiration for me..,finally after 'n' edits n 'n' pain in just 5 nightouts \m/ may be too much short span for SAARANG MAIN TEASER TO BE DONE..,finally output was good n much appreciated from cores n best compliment is "dude its infi level da!!freaking awesome"..(infi-the one who had done d 2009 saarang teaser).. so happy for dat .. Kudos to PALERI,ARITHY,N MAINLY MY WINGMATES WHO HELPED ME FOR IDEAS,N PROSHOW COORDS WHO PROVIDED ALL D STUFF REQ, MANCHY WITHOUT HIM U KNOW MAY BE I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.., 

0 comments:

Hi al..