Tollywood and Bollywood Celebrity Snippets (Minimal Art)


Thanks for all the appreciation on my ArtWork. For doing the Snippets,the main secret is that person should have a unique feature in his face through which people can recognize that it is him.And the other main thing is the work should be minimal and Flat.Many People are asking me to do Snippets of their faces,which is not quite possible :( .So Sorry for that,but i will try coming up with new kind of works which can be applicable to everyone :D

Keep CHECKING :D 



Ram Charan Magadheera Minimal Snippet
Balayya Babu Simha Minimal Snippet
Gabbar Singh PawanKalyan minmal Snippet

Robo Rajinikanth (Chitti) Minimal Snippet
Mahesh Babu Businessman Minimal Snippet
Aamir Khan Gajini Minimal Snippet

6 comments:

  1. Awesome work :)
    In gajini I can see the shades pointed corner, and the pawan kalyan's shade is not fully on the head band, Just some suggestions :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for th suggestions machi :) His face is kind of pointy at the beard part, so I just made look sharp anyways I should have taken care to make it smoothy and ya that shadow I put only for skin,I liked it that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice artworks, SD _/\_
    Just a suggestion. In Farhan Akhtar's and Pawan Kalyan's, the brighter sides of their faces should be the other way round, given the shadows. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corrected :D
      I did it during my journey to Home,So took light of small errors but anyways thanks for the suggestions :D

      Delete
  4. Hi Saideep, nice work. Can we use your work on our tees ?

    ReplyDelete

Hi al..