Logos for Clubs (Lit-Soc Event) - My Last Design work for IITM/Jamuna

Probably My Last design/work for Insti/Hostel. Started my Design career with paint,Windows Movie Maker and now I'M here - Lots of Software's,Tons of Experience,Series of Free Tutorials/Freebies (Thanks to LAN), Meeting N - Awesome Designers. Without being in IITM and  (my wing people especially) I could never think of myself being here or at-least starting Design career. Thanks to INSTI, Wingmates, SAARANG and Shaastra.

And this is the comment about Logo's from Mr.Jack Anto, acclaimed designer in Chennai and the founder of the Photoshop User group Chennai (Madrasters).

     - Very professional handled design. Most of all liked the presentation, alignment. It was neat and you stuck to perfection. Design is all about perfection and detail. Deserved win. Congrats.






2 comments:

Hi al..